DescriptionPreparing innovative minds of the future
The group has an objective to provide a sound theoretical base which has been proven, challenged and practiced in our labs. This group will emphasize on the mathematics, physics and chemistry of electronics as well as network and circuit analysis. Looking at the high pace of development and new technology inventions in the field of ECE, this group will provide sound basics and show how they are applied in various fields. This group thus wishes to make the student majoring in ECE an engineer who is ready to understand new technologies as they develop. This group will provide a firm foundation in Communication technology ranging from mobile communication, data transmission and encryption, military communication techniques, and the overlap of devices and firmware in Human Computer Interfaces.
The group has a rich variety of electives with application base in Instrumentation, Consumer, Telecom, Industrial Automotive Aerospace and Medicine. The student can take all his electives from a particular field or can take a mix. Experimentation setup and on the ground projects mark the labs and projects of this group. This group intends to foster Undergraduate Research and development for developing electronic gadgets and devices. Outcome: The group intends to shape an engineer majoring in ECE to be an applied electronics or communication technologist who can absorb and apply new technology as well as select the most appropriate technology.
- To provide the students with a solid foundation in Computer Science
- To develop the students ability to analyse problems and provide competent solutions
- To encourage the students to think of creative and innovative solutions to the daily challenges of the job
- To expose the students to the emerging technologies and latest trends in the industry
- To help the students understand the code of conduct and ethics of their chosen field
Examination Pathway admissions through GAT :
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th)